11 January 2012

Gold Daily and Silver Weekly Charts


There are nine requisites for contented living: health enough to make work a pleasure; wealth enough to support your needs; strength to battle with difficulties and overcome them; grace enough to confess your sins and forsake them; patience enough to toil until some good is accomplished; charity enough to see some good in your neighbor; love enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others; faith enough to make real the things of God; hope enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Lead, kindly Light, amid th' encircling gloom, lead Thou me on;
The night is dark, and I am far from home; lead Thou me on:
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene-- one step enough for me.

John Henry Newman


We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home.

Mother Teresa of Calcutta