10 September 2013

Gold Daily and Silver Weekly Charts - Antics Will Continue Until Confidence Returns


"Exploitation and manipulation produce boredom and triviality; they cripple man, and all factors that make a man into a psychic cripple turn him also into a sadist and a destroyer."

Erich Fromm

The bear raid started last night, and pushed the metals down to support today.

I am not overly concerned since we seem to be setting a right shoulder.

I would be more concerned if I were at the head of one of the exchanges where these jokers are driving drunk with power. I doubt this will end well.

Welcome to The Hunger Games.  And may the odds be ever in your favor.

I will look at the statistics on bullion and see if there is anything interesting to report.

There is intraday commentary here.

I wish to remind you that there are Google blogger problems that are causing my site's header, title area with the logo name and daily quotation, to be format oddly, through no changes I have made. It keeps wishing to stack every word on top of one another for some reason. I have looked at the specific html code and it seems as though the problem is in some macros that Google alone maintains.

So please bear with my stitched together logo for now. I will look for some alternative method of providing daily quotations which seem to be a favorite feature for may of our patrons. Google is a joy to work with compared to Yahoo, I'll give them that.

Have a pleasant evening.