02 April 2024

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Hi-Yo Silver, Away! - Exsultate Jubilate

 

"As the Father has loved me, so I have loved you.   Remain in my love.  If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, even as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love.  These things I have spoken to you so that my joy may remain in you, and so that you may be joyful.

This is my commandment: that you love one another, as I have loved you.v Greater love than this has no man, than to offer his life for his friends."

John 15:9-11

"Shout for joy, O you blessed souls.
    singing sweet songs responding to your song
    let the air sing with me.
The friendly day shines forth,
   both clouds and storms have fled now;
   for the righteous there has arisen an unexpected calm.
Dark night had reigned everywhere;
Now, arise, happy at last, you who had feared before,
   and be joyful for this fortunate break of day.
You, crown of virgins grant us peace.
You comfort the feelings from which the heart sighs.
Hallelujah"

Composed W. A. Mozart, Exsultate Jubilate, 1773

"Come, let us sing to the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.  Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to Him with songs of praise.  For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all. 

In His hands are the deep places of the earth, the heights and strength of the hills.  The sea is His, for He made it, and His hands formed the dry land.  Come, let us worship respectfully, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.  For He is our God and we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand.  

Now, if you will but hear His voice."

Psalm 95


Stocks were trading weakly most of the day.

They managed to take a little of their losses back in the closing afternoon trade.

But they were still chalking up some notable declines. 

The fantasy of many rate cuts this year seems to be on the wane.

Gold and silver just rallied hard, with gold moving within reach of $2300.

But silver just ripped higher, and stuck a firm close on the $26 handle.

They were taking the silver bears out of the trading pits on stretchers.

We have a Non-Farm Payrolls report coming this Friday.

It has the potential to move markets.

Have a pleasant evening.