Ad hoc observations.
Lloyd Blankfein seems like Al Capone as compared to Jamie Dimon as Lucky Luciano.
If I were a prosecutor, I would key in on Lloyd because of his edgy, talkative nervousness.
Is there a purpose to this questioning or is it just for show? Are they going to
be interviewing critics of the banking system's actions in this crisis at any point?
Lloyd is fruitful ground. "Money became plentiful, and so people paid less attention to risk." Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Ben.
As if anyone except for a Federal Reserve governor would not already understand that relationship.
This is pure theater.
"Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
John 8:43-44