11 March 2012

James Koutoulas: An Open Letter To Jamie Dimon - Censorship of the MF Global Story


"Through my role as the co-founder of the Commodity Customer Coalition and pro bono counsel for some 8,000+ customers whose property it looks like your institution may be holding without their consent, I have loudly advocated for JPMorgan Chase to return this property.

In response to this, rather than doing the right thing, you closed all of my personal and corporate bank accounts and my personal credit card.

I have been told by multiple members of the media that JPMorgan Chase has called them and stated that if their media outlet has me on television again, that JPMorgan Chase will pull their advertising from the offending network."

James Koutoulas

James Koutoulas has published an open letter to Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan which I saw at a site called Prudens Speculari.

It has also been picked up by ZeroHedge. I imagine it may obtain some wider viewing on the internet, but little fair mention in the mainstream media.

It is a fairly stiff admonishment, and a sign of the times.

You may read it here.

It is what they call a 'hum-dinger.'