05 June 2012

Gold Daily and Silver Weekly Charts - Stayin' Alive



The markets are waiting for the Greek elections, a resolution of some sort to the European situation, and the Fed.





"All I wanted was just what everybody else wants, you know, to be loved.

Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda-- and woke up with me."

Rita Hayworth



As a side note, this brought back some fond memories for me. SwissAir would sometimes feature an old movie like 'Singing in the Rain' or 'Casablanca' on their international flights.

One time I was flying on the night flight from New York to Zurich with a number of professional musicians on their way to perform at the Marlborough Jazz Festival.

We had a lively good time watching Rita Hayworth and drinking some liberal toasts to her dancing prowess. It was certainly a pleasant flight.