03 October 2012

Gold Daily and Silver Weekly Charts



The bears are holding the line.

Nothing in my outlook has has changed.

I expect gold and silver will run if stocks run, and will move lower if stocks sell off. What exactly might cause either thing to happen is not yet known of course, but we roughly know what to look for.

The Presidential debates are tonight. I will be enjoying a good book.

I have finished all the 'Berlin Noir' books by Philip Kerr (the trilogy, and then all the additional), and will now read his lesser known novel about Sir Isaac Newton,  involving the great thinker as a detective of all things. I suppose it will be in the manner of all these faux Sherlock Holmes stories that are now becoming popular, no doubt encouraged by the Robert Downey Jr. variant movies, although Mr. Holmes has been an established and enduring genre of its own.

There is a new TV show as well, Elementary, with Lucy Liu as Watson. It was all right, but rather thin compared to the UK show 'Sherlock' now coming out with its third series starring Benedict Cumberbatch and a wonderful Watson played by Martin Freeman, probably one of my favorites  I have been a 'Baker Street Irregular' since the age of 9 when I received the two volume annotated edition of the canon by William S. Baring-Gould.  I still have it kicking around somewhere I think.  I am afraid I have lost control of my library again.

Thank you for your patronage. Have a pleasant evening.