20 November 2014

SP 500 and NDX Futures Daily Charts - Saving Private Equity


There was an astonishingly high Philly Fed number this morning.

It certainly helped to bring stocks out of their early slump.

I suspect that there was some misapplied seasonality in there somewhere, since the unemployment number and the rest of the bigger picture certainly does not support it.

I decided to say positive things to day or say nothing at all, so I will leave it at that.  Except that I reiterate my long standing belief that this experience of serial bubbles and widespread financial fraud will lead to new thinking in economics, and a change in the current financial system and Federal Reserve structure.

I can only hope that it will be for the better, and they will not have to knock more than two zeroes off the Dollar when they finally reform the system.

Have a pleasant evening.