17 April 2018

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Strangers In a Strange Land


“You don’t have a soul, Doctor. You are a soul. You have a body, temporarily.”

Walter M. Miller, A Canticle For Leibowitz


"I say these things while I am still in this world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.  I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are no longer of the world any more than I am of the world.  My prayer is not that you take them out of the world, but that you will protect them from the evil one."

John 17:13-15


Our so-called leaders speak
With words they try to jail you
They subjugate the meek
But it's the rhetoric of failure

We are spirits in the material world
Are spirits in the material world.

Gordon Sumner, Spirits in the Material World


"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12

Are we not exceptional? Are you not entertained?