30 August 2018

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - I Shall Not Want - Short Positions On Risk Safe Havens At New Highs


From the love of my own comfort
From the fear of having nothing
From a life of worldly passions
Deliver me O God

From the need to be understood
And from a need to be accepted
From the fear of being lonely
Deliver me O God

From the fear of serving others
Oh, and from the fear of death or trial
And from the fear of humility
Deliver me O God

Yes, deliver me O God
And I shall not want, no, I shall not want
When I taste Your goodness I shall not want

Audrey Assad, I Shall Not Want


The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;
for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou anoint my head with oil;
my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 23

No comments tonight as I have to hurry up and wait at the dentist's office.

There was intraday commentary on bubbles and busts here.

Tomorrow will mark the first anniversary of the passing of my Mary.  Eternal rest grant unto her, and all those of good and loving hearts, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.  May their souls and all the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.

See you tomorrow.

Have a pleasant evening.