09 April 2019

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Spiegel im Spiegel


“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.  On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’  But I will reply, ‘I never knew you.  Be gone from me, you who flout His laws.’"

Mark 7:21-23

Stocks were wobbly today, taking some time to digest their recent gains, which have been substantial.

I do not think that we have made our blow top yet, but I have an open mind given our lofty valuations.

Gold and silver continued to show some strength, as the Dollar largely moved sideways.

It will be interesting to see how our the status quo of our financial system will maintain itself in the collapse of this next asset bubble fomented by soft corruption and the abuse of the monetary power.


Have a pleasant evening.