14 June 2019

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - The Gathering Storm - King Dollar, La Douleur du Monde


“God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our consciences, but shouts in our pains.  It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”

C.S. Lewis


"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalm 27

Stocks moved sideways today.

Gold and silver both rallied strongly overnight and in the morning.

They both fell to a much stronger dollar in the afternoon.

Next week will be the FOMC meeting and the week after that the G20 meeting in Osaka.

Both events, along with the simmering geopolitial climate in the Mideast and South America, will most likely have a strong effect on the markets.

There will be a stock market option expiration next Friday.

Have a pleasant weekend.