31 December 2020

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Last Trade

 

“For last year's words belong to last year's language 
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."

T. S. Eliot 

 

"In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.

He was in the beginning with God.
All things came to be through him,
and without him nothing came to be.

What came to be through him was life,
and this life was the light of the human race;
the light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness has not overcome it."

 John 1:1-5


“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” 

Matthew 11:28-30

 

And it is. 

I have updated the charts to reflect the movement in the last hours into the close.

See you next year.