17 June 2021

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Ship of Fools - Stock Market Option Expiration Tomorrow

 

"The lofty mind of man can be imprisoned by the artifices of its own making.  If there are damned souls in Hell, it is because men blind themselves.”

E.A. Bucchianeri, Faust: My Soul Be Damned for the World

 

"Ship of fools on a cruel sea, ship of fools sail away from me. It was later than I thought when I first believed you, Now I cannot share your laughter, ship of fools."

Jerry Garcia and Robert Hunter, Ship of Fools

 

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."

Donald J. Trump,  Dordt College, Sioux Center, Iowa.

 

"The banks must be restrained, and the financial system reformed, and balance restored to the economy, before there can be any sustained recovery." 

Jesse, July 2009 

 

It is good for the powerful and wicked few that the great majority of people are so easily fooled.

Stocks were mixed today, with the NDX soaring to a new all time high in the futures, with the more mundane stocks weak to unchanged.

Gold and silver were hit hard again.

The miners were hammered.

Must be an option expiration tomorrow.

The Dollar moved up to tuck in beneath the 92 handle.

The Yield curve flattened.

Shenanigans abounding.

Have a pleasant evening.