12 April 2022

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - The Cock Crows - Option Expiration on Thursday

 

A little later some of the other bystanders came over to Peter and said, “You must be one of them; we can tell by your Galilean accent.” Peter swore, “A curse on me if I’m lying—I don’t know the man!”  And immediately the rooster crowed. Suddenly, Jesus’ words flashed through Peter’s mind: “Before the rooster crows, you will deny three times that you even know me.”

And he slipped away from them, weeping bitterly.

Matthew 26:71-75


“Love endures everything, love is stronger than death, love fears nothing.  Help me, Lord, that my eyes may see all with mercy, so that I may never suspect or judge from appearances, but look deeper for what is good and beautiful in others' souls, and then come to their aid. Let all my nothingness be drowned in the ocean of your mercy.” 

Maria Faustyna Kowalska

 

"Do not despair, do not despond, but renew your soul by repentance, and tears, and confession, and by doing good things."

John Chrysostom

 

Stocks were in rally mode today--  and then they weren't.

The spokesmodels said it was because oil went back up over $100.

A wash and rinse by any other name.

Gold and silver moved higher.   Gold is making a move to break out - or not.

The Dollar cracked up into 100 handle.

Markets will be closed on Good Friday.

Have a pleasant evening.