07 June 2022

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - A Light Shines in the Darkness

 

"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
   whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the refuge of my life;
   of whom shall I be afraid?

Hear my voice, Lord, when I call;
    have mercy, and answer me.

Wait on the Lord; be of good courage,
   and He shall strengthen your heart.
Wait, I say, on the Lord!"

Psalm 27


"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them a light has shined."

Is 9:1


"You are the light of the world.   A city built on a mountain cannot be hidden.   No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket; instead it is set on a stand, where it gives light to all in the house.  Let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father in heaven."

Matthew 5:14-16


"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

John 1:5


Stocks were selling off this morning, as the markets took a bit of gloom from things in the overnight.

But things seemed to stabilize during the day, with stocks finding a bottom and turning around.

A mild short squeeze took stocks well into the green.

The Dollar chopped sideways for most of the day, but slid into the red in the final hours.

The VIX moved lower.

Gold and silver rallied off the recent Non-Farm Payroll related lows.

Can gold and silver build on their gains and even make another attempt at a breakout?

 Let's see how the rest of the week goes.

Have a pleasant evening.