19 August 2022

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Another Stock Option Expiration Boogie Woogie

 

"When the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together, and one of them, a scholar of the law tested him by asking, 'Teacher, which commandment in the law is the greatest?'  And Jesus said to him, 'You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.  This is the greatest and the first commandment.  The second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.  The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.'”

Matthew 22:34-40

"If anyone says, 'I love God,' but hates his neighbor, he is a liar; for whoever does not love a neighbor whom they have seen cannot love God whom they have not seen."

1 John 4:20

"'For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not give me clothing, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.'  Then they will answer, 'Lord, when was it that we saw you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not take care of you?'  Then he will answer, 'Truly I tell you, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.'”

Matthew 25:42-45

“Then the rich man said, ‘I beg you, Father Abraham, send Lazarus to my father’s house.  For I have five brothers for him to warn, so that they also will not come to this place of desolation and torment.’  But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets. Let them listen to them.’

But the rich man again said, ‘No, Father Abraham, but if someone from the dead comes back and speaks to them, they will repent.’  And Abraham said, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, neither will they listen if someone tells them who has risen from the dead!’”

Luke 16:27-31

Stocks took a dive today, going out near the lows.

The VIX edged higher.

The US Dollar rallied higher, and took back the 108 handle.

Gold and silver were thumped.

Next Thursday the 25th is a precious metal option expiration on the Comex.

Have a pleasant weekend.