20 October 2022

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Plus ça change - Stock Index Expiration Tomorrow

 

"This is how we know who are the children of God and who are the children of the Satan: anyone who does not do what is good is not God’s child, nor is anyone who does not love their neighbor."

1 John 3:10

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."

1 Corinthians 13:1-3

"‘Woe to you, you hypocrites.  You scrupulously observe the details, but neglect the more important spirit of His commandments – justice, mercy and faithfulness.  You carefully perform the rituals, but inside you are full of greed and self-indulgence.  On the outside you appear righteous, but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.  You snakes, you brood of vipers.'"

Matt 23: 23-33

"Let all mankind recognize My unfathomable mercy.  It is a sign for the end times.  He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justice. "

Maria Faustyna Kowalska

"I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, for I have five brothers.  Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’  But Abraham said, ‘Moses and the prophets have warned them.  Your brothers can read what they wrote.’ 

The rich man replied, ‘No, Father Abraham! But if someone is sent to them from the dead, then they will repent of their sins and turn to God.’  But Abraham said, ‘If they won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, they will not be persuaded, even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Luke 16:27-31

 

Who do you love?   It is whom that you serve.

Yet another wide ranging day for US equities, with a rally attempt failing and falling out into the red.

Gold was lower, silver was higher.

The Dollar was flat.

The VIX fell.

Must be an option expiration coming up tomorrow.

Have a pleasant evening.