19 July 2023

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Living in the Dispensation of the Unspeakable

 

"The root of all sin is pride, superbia. I want to be my own law, I have a right to my self, my hatred and my desires, my life and my death.   The mind and flesh of man are set on fire by pride; for it is precisely in his wickedness that man wants to be as God."

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"And they treat the wounds of my people falsely saying peace, peace, where there is no peace."

Jeremiah 8:11

"You shall not give any of your children as a sacrifice to Molech, nor shall you profane the name of your God by honoring idols."

Leviticus 18:21

"With full knowledge and understanding they [the Carthiginians] themselves offered up their own children, and those who had no children would buy little ones from poor people and cut their throats as if they were so many lambs or young birds; meanwhile the mother stood by without a tear or moan; but should she utter a single moan or let fall a single tear, she had to forfeit the money, and her child was sacrificed nevertheless; and the whole area before the statue was filled with a loud noise of flutes and drums that the cries of their wailing should not reach the ears of the people."

Plutarch, De Superstitiones

"As everything in what used to be called creation becomes a commodity, human beings begin to look at one another, and at themselves, in a funny way, and they see price tags. The Market is not omnipotent—yet. But the process is under way and it is gaining momentum."

Harvey Cox, The Market as God: Living In the New Dispensation

"They began work at 5:30 and quit at 7 at night.  Children six years old going home to lie on a straw pallet until time to resume work the next morning.  I have seen the hair torn out of their heads by the machinery, their scalps torn off, and yet not a single tear was shed."

Mary Harris 'Mother' Jones,  reformer, "the most dangerous woman in America"

"The people who belong to this world worshiped the beast.  They are the ones whose names are not written in the Book of Life that belongs to the Lamb."

Revelation 13:8

Stocks were wobbling around again today, trying to rally but falling back to unchanged at the end.

Gold was slightly  lower, silver slightly higher.

The VIX was flattish.

The Dollar gain a little.

There will be a stock option expiration on Friday.

It is in healing the little ones that we heal ourselves.

And it is by choosing to oppress his innocents that we cause our Lord to weep, not for them, but for us.

"I will put a new heart and a new spirit within you; I will take your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.  I will put My spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My ways, and you will know My judgements and do them."

Have a pleasant evening.