27 November 2023

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Empires Rise and Are Fallen

 

"What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but do not have works?  Can faith save you?  If a brother or sister is naked and lacks daily food, and one of you says to them, ‘Go in peace; keep warm and eat your fill’, and yet you do not supply their bodily needs, what is the good of that?  So faith by itself, if it has no works, is dead."

James 2:14-17

"Let your love for one another continue. And do not forget to show kindness to strangers, for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it."

Hebrews 13:1-2

"Pride gets no pleasure out of having something, only out of having more of it than the next man.  It’s the comparison that makes you proud: the pleasure of being above the rest.  Pride is spiritual cancer: it eats up the very possibility of love, or contentment, or even common sense.”

C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

"You are my flock, the sheep of my pasture.  You are my people, and I am your God, says the Lord."

Ezekiel 34:31

"For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, a stranger and you gave me no welcome, naked and you gave me no clothing, ill and in prison, and you did not care for me.’  Then they will answer and say, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or ill or in prison, and not minister to your needs?’  He will answer them, ‘Amen, I say to you, what you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me."

Matthew 25:42-46

“I will punish the world for its evil and the wicked for their sin.  I will crush the arrogance of the proud and humble the pride of the mighty."

Isaiah 13:11

“Not everyone who calls me Lord will enter God’s kingdom.  The only people who will enter are those who do what my Father in heaven wants.  On that last Day many will call me Lord.  They will say, ‘Lord, Lord, by the power of your name we spoke for God.  And by your name we forced out demons and did many miracles.’  Then I will tell those people clearly, ‘Get away from me, you who are lawless.  I never knew you."

Matthew 7:21-23

Stocks tried to rally today, but ended up slightly lower.

Gold and silver rallied.

Today was the option expiration for the precious metals December futures contracts.

If gold and silver bulls are going to get a 'gut check' on their longs it will likely happen tomorrow, when they take positions of their new positions from their in the money options.

The Dollar chopped sideways and was largely unchanged.

A big chunk of gold went walkabout from the Hong Kong Comex warehouses.

I don't think most people genuinely understand the underlying depths and foundations of our reality.

Empires rise, and are fallen. But the Word and the Spirit endure. 

Have a pleasant evening.