19 April 2018

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Stock Option Expiration on Friday


“Peace I leave you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, do I give it to you. Let not your heart be troubled, and do not let it be afraid."

John 14:27

Stocks were a bit soft for most of the day, which is understandable given how far and how fast they have risen lately.

There will be a stock option expiration this Friday. I have included that calendar below.

April is not a particularly robust expiration, but it is sufficient to provide a little incentive for some shenanigans.

Gold was off a bit, while silver held on to its most recent gains.

Some think that there is a 'squeeze' going on with physical silver. Perhaps there is, but we will have to see some further price appreciation before that becomes more than a possibility.

Have a pleasant evening.