27 June 2019

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Fear of Mispriced Risk Is Sucking The Oxygen Out of the Markets


Estragon: We always find something, eh Didi, to give us the impression we exist?

Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot


"This is where policy errors begin to happen, when the Fed cannot acknowledge they're actually damaging the economy."

Danielle DiMartino Booth

DDB is describing the credibility trap.

The markets are just slip-sliding sideways here, waiting for something to happen.

I could comment on the Democratic debates. If I had watched them.

Trumpolini is on his way to the G20 in Osaka.

I will be very surprised if any good comes out of it.

Have a pleasant evening.



Admittedly, the latter part of the 60's and most of the 70's are a bit hazy in spots. But I am almost certain that I saw this local (Youngstown) band perform live at a dance club in northeastern Ohio, the home of my missspent youth.