07 June 2019

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - Jobs Miss, Rate Cuts Expected to Rescue Financial Assets, Recovery Falters


"Peter's feelings were hurt because Jesus asked him for a third time, ‘Do you love me?’ And Peter said, ‘Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.’ Jesus said, ‘Feed my sheep.'

'Verily, verily, I say to you, when you were young, you dress yourself, and walked where you liked. But when you are old, you will stretch out your your hands, and another will dress you, and will take you where you would not like to go.'

Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him at last, ‘Follow me!’

John 21:17-19


"Our Lord has no body now but yours,
no hands, no feet on earth but yours.
Yours are the eyes through which He looks
with compassion on this world,
yours are the feet with which He walks to do good.
Yours are the hands, with which He blesses all the world."

Teresa of Avila
Have a pleasant weekend.