12 December 2023

Stocks and Precious Metals Charts - In the Valley of the Moon - FOMC Tomorrow

 

"The souls of the virtuous are in the hands of God,
     no torment shall ever touch them.
In the eyes of the unbelieving they appeared to die,
     their going looked like a tragedy,
     their leaving us, like a desolation;
     but they are at peace.
If they experienced hardship as the worldly see it,
     their hope was rich with eternal life;
     slight was their affliction, but great their blessing will be,
     because God tried them and found them worthy to be with Him."

Wisdom 3:1-5

"Show me your ways, O Lord, and teach me your paths.  Lead me in your truth, and teach me: for you are the God of my salvation; and I wait for you all the day.   Remember, O Lord, your tender mercies and loving kindness, as they have ever been of old."

Psalm 25:4-6

“My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord;
      my spirit rejoices in God my savior.
For he has looked upon his servant's lowliness;
      behold, from now on all ages will call me blessed.
The Mighty One has done great things for me,
      and holy is his name.
His mercy is here from age to age
      to those who fear him.
He has displayed power with his arm,
      and scattered the proud of mind and heart.
He has thrown down the mighty from their thrones
      but has lifted up the humble.
The hungry he has filled with goodness;
      and the rich he sends away empty."

Luke 1:46-53


Stocks rallied higher and went out on the highs.

The VIX has now dropped to the low for the year.

The Dollar declined on the risk on trade and slightly lower interest rates.

Gold and silver were under pressure and ended up a little lower.

FOMC tomorrow.   Stocks are priced for perfection.  Be careful Jay.

The December triple witch option expiration on Friday.

The lesser of two evils is still evil.

Have a pleasant evening.